123 HP OFFICEJET 4650 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Open your HP officejet 4650 printer from its packaging and keep the power cords able to connect in their places. Presently, place the cords tightly into the wall outlets so that there are no loose connections or any power problems with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left-hand corner of your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
How to set up the printer?
- When you turn on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer for the first time, it may make some sound.
- Once you see the display, utilize the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to select the language, country, and region. Presently, touch the OK button.
- The printer screen will promptly as you insert the ink cartridges.
- Raise the ink cartridge’s cover by utilizing the cutouts on the views of your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- See the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge first.
- Remove the protecting click covering the electrical connections and ink nozzles. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color shown on cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges gently into their slots and push them till lock into their position.
- Utilize the same method to install the black cartridge as well.
- Once you complete installing the original HP cartridges, a message box looks on the Control Panel. Snap-on OK
- Fill the stack of paper in the input plate. Presently, the printer prints an arrangement page.
- After the arrangement page is printing, scan it by installing the step print side down on the scanner glass.
- Once the arrangement page is scanned, a message box that reads, ‘Arrangement successful’ will look on the printer’s control panel. Touch the Ok button to proceed.
- Users are presently provided to connect the hp officejet 4650 printer on network wirelessly or Ethernet or USB.
Once the primary setup is finished, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com/oj4650 or by inserting the CD which came with the printer. Follow the guidance on the screen to finish the printer installation method. Download the driver from the website link 123.hp.com/oj4650 or 123.hp.com/setup4650.
123.hp.com/oj4650 – PRINTER SERVICE
How to print from iPhone?
We had first spoken about printing by the AirPrint software. Users can print images, reports, emails, or any web pages from their iPhone with any built-in software solution for iOS gadgets.
- Before starting the print job, assure that the wireless icon is turned on and your 123.hp.com/oj4650 is connected to a wireless connection network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and verify whether you are connected to the related wireless network connection as that of your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
- Go to the Applications Store and download any one of the proper printing applications on your iPhone. Presently, the application.
- Snap-on the applications share button and find the print icon.
- Come to the display and then open the report, images, email, or web page you would want to print, and then select the Share icon. (Unless you snap on Menu and then touch the Print choice.)
- After choosing the special file, click on the Print choice.
- You will be navigated to the Printer Choice menu where you will have to choose a printer.
- Select the printer you want to use.
- Modify any print settings, define the number of copies to be printed and then snap on the Print option to get the print job finished.
When the printer gets the process of printing, the reports or images can be viewed by double-snapping on the Home button of your iPhone. Go to the Print Center and select the report which was printed lately.
123 HP OFFICEJET 4650 WIRELESS INSTALLATION
With the aid of HP wireless direct, users can print wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet, PC, or other wireless-enabled devices – without even connecting to an actual wireless network.
You can control the wireless connection to your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printers by utilizing the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Touch the Wireless icon on your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer’s control panel.
- Snap the button that is next to your print settings.
- Snap OK by scrolling the Wireless Setup Wizard. Presently, the wizard searches the list of obtainable networks.
- Verify if the name of your network is ready. If not, users can type the network manually.
- Scroll to type New Network Name and then snap OK.
- Type your name and then click OK.
- When asked, consider the WEP or WPA key.
- Snap OK to confirm. Presently, the printer tries to connect to the network.
123.hp.com/oj4650 – WI-FI PROTECTED SETUP
- A wireless 802.11/b/g/n network that adds a WPS-allowed access point or router.
- A PC or laptop with a wireless network connection or NIC (network interface card).
- Your PC or laptop should be connected to the wireless network to which your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer is connected.
PUSH-BUTTON METHOD (PBS)
- Touch and hold the Wireless Button on the print for a couple of seconds to start the WPS button. Presently, the wireless light starts flashing.
- Presently, press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your router.
- The printer will take a few minutes to install the wireless connection.
- On the control panel, touch the Wireless button to view the menu.
- If you see your hp officejet 4650 printer in an error state or performing a task, wait till the printer completes the task and then press the Wireless button.
- From the printer’s control panel display screen, select Settings.
- Presently, touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the list of choice ready.
- If you have a Push button on the wireless router, then snap Push Button and then follow the guidance.
- If not, select a PIN and then follow the help shown on-screen.
How to connect wirelessly to the printer without a router?
- Turn on your wireless direct from the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Wireless Direct icon from your printer’s display.
- If the Wireless Direct setting is Off, select Settings.
- Go to Wireless Direct again, choose ON (No Security) or ON (With Security).
- If the Wireless Direct is turned on, then find the wireless direct and password.
- Snap-on the wireless direct icon on the printer’s display.
- Choose Display Name to show the wireless direct name.
- Select Display Password to display the password.
- Turn on your wireless connection from your PC or mobile device.
- Explore the printer you need and next connect it to the wireless direct name.
- When asked, type the Wireless Direct password.
- Attempt printing a report or images from the mobile or PC.
123.hp.com/oj4650 – MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Mobile printing makes your job simple. You can print any report or images, store them on your system and print it with your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
NOTE: Your mobile device and the printer should be connected to the same network as your PC.
- Select the images or report you need to print from your Apple phone and then touch the Share button.
- Swipe the screen to verify the Print button. When you get it, click on it.
- Choose the printer which you need to use and make important modifications to the print setting.
- After doing the changes, choose Print to start the print job
- Open the Google Play Store and verify if HP Print Service Plugin is installed or not.
- If not, fix the plugin. After installing the plugin, allow it.
- Modify the setting to On and your mobile device is allow for printing.
- Open the report or images which you need to print and then click on the Menu button on the right edge of the screen.
- Select the printer you need and change the print settings by Snapping the down arrow.
- Presently, confirm your printer and the print settings. Select the Print icon to start printing.
- From the Chrome browser or suitable Google Cloud print applications, snap-on Ctrl+P to open the print dialog box.
- Snap-on Change to replace your printer.
- From the list of choices, select the printer you need to use.
- Select the changes to the print settings and then click on Print.
- Select the report which you need to print and snap Devices on the menu shown on the right side of the screen.
- Ensure that your printer is connected to a wireless network. If not, you want to perform a one-time Add a printer to install the built-in driver for your printer.
- Choose the printer which you need to work and change the print settings.
- Click on Print and then use printing.
- Assure that MobiSystems Office Suite Applications are installed on your Amazon device.
- Select the report which you need to print from the applications and then click on the Print choice
- Modify the print settings according to your want and then choose print.
- Confirm your printer and the print settings and then press Print to start the print job.