123.hp.com/oj6954 – Hardware and Software setup of HP Officejet 6954
HP Officejet 6954 printer is wireless and has scanning and printing abilities. On the upside, the printer also has inbuilt air print technology. The color printing is best at a low price but the monochrome print that is printing the report is a little bit costly related to the picture print. The printer has an ADF and built-in Wi-Fi. On the downside, the HP Officejet 6954 printer 123.hp.com/oj6954 has no Ethernet for wired networks and the manual page-changing for both-side printing.
123.hp.com/oj6954 – Setting up the hardware
- Get the box and open it correctly distribute the guide books and software installation CD that would be utilized next in the setup method.
- There will be 2 ink cartridges, a power cord, and a phone cord for the faxing method.
- Turn down your printer box to safely take out your HP Officejet 6954 from the printer box. Remove the plastic cover of the 123.hp.com/oj6954.
- Remove all the blue color strips and all the packing materials in the HP printer. Loop around your HP Officejet 6954 printer and lift the access panel looks like a formation that will work as the paper feeder.
- Open the front access door by lifting the blue strip and pull out lots of cardboard outside and close the door as it is. Verify carefully for any pieces left to prevent paper stuck in the expectation.
- Next, open the head of HP Officejet 6954. It is the automatic document feeder find and removes the blue click inside the feeder. For more data related to the hardware, setup verify 123.hp.com/oj6954.
- After this connect the power cord to your 123.hp.com/oj6954 and turn it ON. Then set the language, date, and time in the 123.hp.com/oj6954 and snap done.
123.hp.com/oj6954 – Software setup
- After setting the date and time the printer helps to fix the ink cartridges. Open the two cartridge covers and open the front access door of the printer you can get the ink access area there click in the proper ink cartridges.
- Once the ink cartridges are successfully established the ink cartridge success message is shown. Load the paper on the paper plate.
- Presently pull out the gray tab in the bottom of your HP Officejet 6954 printer where the printed paper comes out without happening onto the ground.
- First, the arrangement page prints which are scanned for better printing. For the wireless connection and mobile, print search your printer name and model number in 123.hp.com/oj6954 and download the printer software and drivers.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet 6954 Driver Download for Windows
- First, switch on your printer and go to 123.hp.com/oj6954. Next, select Software and Drivers in the menu bar.
- And select Printer then type your printer name along with the served number. Presently snap Submit.
- After analyzing the OS and driver details you have to snap Download. Next, open the .exe file downloaded.
- And double-snap to open the downloaded file. Easily follow the on-screen guidance of the installer to complete the driver installation method.
HP OfficeJet 6954 Driver Download for Mac
- First, navigate to 123.hp.com/oj6954. Then on the desktop snap Drivers and Downloads.
- And select the proper OS. Find the driver setup you need to download.
- Presently snap Download and snap Save. Then, open the downloaded .dmg file to start the installation method.
- You can install using three ways such as Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection, and USB Connection process.
123.hp.com/oj6954 – Wireless configuration
- Begin with switching ON the 123.hp.com/oj6954, PC, and router. The PC and the HP Officejet 6954 must share the related active network.
- Presently press the Wi-Fi icon in the HP HP Officejet 6954 printer control panel. Next access the Network Setup Wizard is shown on the control panel and add your wireless network name and the network password.
- The next touch is done to complete connecting 123.hp.com/oj6954 with the router. This will install a connection between the printer and the network.
- Then, install the needed software from 123.hp.com/oj6954. Presently the printer can print right from the PC.
- Initially, download the HP easy start to your PC from 123.hp.com/oj6954 in the browser.
- Next, open the application from downloads and take any agreement and settings and snap proceed.
- Presently power ON the printer and connect the MAC and the printer to the related local network. For resetting the wireless setting of the printer-related data visits 123.hp.com/oj6954.
- In the HP easy start window choose your HP Officejet 6954 printer and presently verify the wireless button and the printer power light are both ON. If not, the printer doesn’t support the software.
- If facing any problems connecting your printer with the PC, update the software from HP Officejet 6954 to the newest version.
- Next, in the wireless network name listed select your network name and snap proceed in the window.
- Then in the following window snap allows for mac to connect with the printer wirelessly. Presently the printer automatically configures the network settings that are on the MAC device.
Steps for restoring setup mode
- Default wireless settings and setup mode can be restored by following these steps in the touch screen display printer.
- First, touch the settings icon, Restore Network Defaults, and touch yes to restore the default settings.
- Then, touch yes to verify the default settings. Presently the default wireless settings restored notice the blue light next to the wireless icon starts to flash.
- It would take two hours to complete the restoring method and back to the normal setup mode.
123.hp.com/oj6954 – HP Officejet features
Google cloud print setup
- Google cloud print is a service used to print reports and images from the mobile or network-connected HP printer.
- Initially, assure the PC is installed with Google Chrome with a Google account and a Google cloud print-ready printer. The Google cloud print does not operate with a USB connection.
- Then turn on your PC and open the chrome browser. Navigate to chrome://devices, choose your printer name from the listed printer, and then display your HP Officejet 6954 printer.
- Next, in your printer control panel touch OK to include the printer in the cloud print. Based on your printer model a confirmation page prints. Having any doubts, get support from 123.hp.com/oj6954 for HP Officejet printers.
Air print – HP Officejet 6954 setup
- The iOS device that is working on version 4.2 or above them supports the AirPrint characteristic. The phone and the HP Officejet 6954 must be in the related network.
- Then remove any USB cable or Ethernet cable from your printer. Verify 123.hp.com/oj6954 for software packages required for the setup.
- If you are making a “No AirPrint Printers Found” message in the display, verify your phone and the PC are sharing the same wireless network and the connection is obtained.
- AirPrint won’t work in a public network due to security matters. If the problem commands restart the router, remove any objects that block the signal with the router and the HP Officejet 6954 printer.
- Ensure your HP Officejet 6954 printer and the router are within the range. Presently snap the wireless icon in the printer icon when the blue light is constant the printer is connected.
- Then, select the report and snap the share icon and print choice, even you can enter the number of copies you need to make.
Eprint – HP Officejet 6954 setup
- ePrint setup is a service used to print pictures and reports from the android phone to the HP Officejet 6954 printer wirelessly.
- Initially, your HP Officejet 6954 printer and the computer must share the related active network. Then install the ePrint application for windows on the PC from 123.hp.com/oj6954 and follow the on-screen guidance to finish the setup.
- Next, snap the wireless icon from your HP Officejet 6954 printer to connect the printer and the PC. Presently from the PC print the report and images.
ePrint application can print images, reports, web content, and email attachments. Print the reports by selecting the report icon in the list. Select the icon and locate the report to be printed.
- Preview the report to be printed and snap the print button. Receive the print from your HP Officejet 6954 printer.
- To print the Picture selects the images icon on the main page and selects single or multiple pictures that want to be printed from the HP web-connected 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer.
- Then, print web content by snapping the web icon on the main page and type the web address that wants to be printed the print can be obtained from your 123.hp.com/oj6954 printer.
- Finally, the email attachments can also be printed from the mobile device utilizing the ePrint application. Open the mail application and snap the message including the attachment to be printed.
- On selecting the attachment you can see a list of demands to open the attachment.
- Snap the ePrint app after previewing click print and gather the print from the HP Officejet 6954 printer.