HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver
Steps to Download hp Officejet 4650 driver
Method 1: First we are sending you the download link of the HP Officejet 4650 driver’s CD which is 494 MB. One of our visitors and users of the HP OJ 4650 printer (John Parry) has given their original driver CD content with us to share on this page. I would like to say thanks to Mr. John Parry for this kind present.
Method 2: Determine the OS of your PC. See the below-provided download list and snap on the download button in front of your finished OS. The scanner driver is already added in their driver packs.
An unsuitable printer driver can cause numerous malfunctions on your printing device as well as your PC. However, with our printer drivers, you don’t have to worry about this problem. All our printer drivers have been tested by a technician for their suitability with their associated OS and the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
How to install HP OfficeJet 4650 printer
There are three choices to install this (HP 4650) printer on Windows. We have named all three ways here. Please verify it out.
We know that most users need to decrease the risk of driver conflict – if anyhow you installed the wrong model number driver by mistake on your PC then it ends up with the diver conflicting.
To avoid these types of difficulties, we are giving the right driver along with its proper installation method. Please apply one of the following processes carefully.
Option #1: Install HP OfficeJet 4650 driver using its driver’s CD
- Switch on your hp officejet 4650 driver by pressing the power button on it.
- Fill the driver CD that came with your printer into your PC CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will pop up and help you to Install or run the program from your media.
- Snap-on Run or do the file named Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you need to open the installer at which point you should snap on Yes.
- Before the installation can proceed, you want to review the agreements and then snap on the checkbox near.
- You’ll now be helped to snap Next to start installing hp Officejet 4650 driver. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your PC.
- A menu with a few options will look, so assure you select the method you need to connect the printer to your PC.
- Select to both connect it by a wireless network, a wired network, or utilizing a USB cable.
- A window will then look asking that you connect one end of the USB cable to your hp printer and the other to your laptop/PC.
- Your PC will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the establishment.
- Once the installation is finished, the installer will inform you about it.
- A window will look saying the software was successfully established, Snap Finish.
Option #2: Install HP OfficeJet 4650 driver using its online setup file
You can install the driver even if you have lost your printer driver’s CD. This is the way that enables you to install HP OfficeJet 4650 printer without a CD (disc).
Go to the above download section and snap on the download link according to your OS version. Scroll above to detect the driver download part.
Then follow the below-provide guidance to install HP OfficeJet 4650 driver
- Snap-on the driver package and select where you need to download it on your PC.
- Snap Save and wait until the download is PC.
- Double Snap on the Driver package of your option after it’s downloaded. The installation will select the files needed to start.
- The installation will now start, so walk the Wizard helps to install the drivers.
- Allow Installation arrangements.
- Connect your hp officejet 4650 driver to your PC when helped to do so.
- Snap Finish to complete installing the drivers.
Option #3: Install the hp Officejet 4650 driver
- Go to Start.
- Find the Control Panel on the right and snap on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Below Devices and Printers, snap-on Add printer.
- Select to add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Select a port for your printer or create a new one and then snap Next.
- Select your hp officejet 4650 driver from the list (adds brand and model) and snap Next.
- Presenting all you have to do is choose to Use the driver that is currently installed (suggested) and snap Next. If you don’t find your hp officejet 4650 driver in this default list then you have to download drivers first from their official website then select them to the temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard.
- Snap next again and then snap Finish.